i have tried tons of different foundations,but just to name a few:(in my pic i have on black opal stick foundation and mac mineralize skinfinish)
- mac studio fix(nw50):didn't like the powdery finish,but may try it again.
- mac studio tech(nw45):it would slide off of my face by the end of the day.
- clinique perfectly real:i like this foundation very natural looking.
- black opal stick foundation(suede mocha):i have to say that the best foundation that i have used so far.this stick foundation is the bomb!its a full coverage creamy stick that when i say u only need a little bit.it gives a semi-matte finish once it dries.
- estee lauder individualist naturalfinish makeup:very pretty flawless coverage,but it stared to give me little fine bumps on my face so i couldnt continue to use it;(
- mac mineralize skinfinish natural (deep dark):i use this as a powder on top of my black opal.or if im rushing i use it alone and its very natural looking(guess thats why that call it skinfinish natural,huh?lol)
- if you ladies have tried any of the foundations thats listed please let me know how u like it.